Email It Later
- #: 227849
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2009-01-17
- Current Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.20 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IntuApps
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later
- © 2009 IntuApps
- Add to Favorite apps
"Send it and forget about it!"
This application lets you write emails and schedule them to be sent at a later date or time.
1. Just write emails (with your current email address),
2. Schedule the time of delivery, and
3. We'll send it out for you!
It's that simple. Now you can schedule an email and forget about it.
Some good uses:
1. Send reminders to yourself.
2. You know it's your friend's birthday coming up...send a birthday message now in case you don't remember on the day of.
3. Want to remind someone to do something in a few days? Don't remind them now, they may forget...schedule an email to go out at the right time.
4. You're writing an email in the middle of the night and your recipient will think it's odd to receive an email at that hour.
If you have any other good uses, please share them in the "review" section.
We'll soon add a way to schedule recurring messages.
No video review.
Write a Review
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Delete the signature
Thomas Heuzeroth write:
The program works as expected. Unfortunatly it puts a signature "sent by emailitlater" into the text body of each email. That way everybody knows that the email was sent by a special service. The advantage is given away.
John Soane write:
Very good app, but it would be helpful for someone to be able to use it for sending emails from more than just one account. Appears to be no way of changing the account once it's set in the first launch.
2 features needed to get 5 stars
1) Why can't I change the outgoing e-mail address right from the app, instead of having to go 3 layers deep in the iPhone's Settings? Some e-mails need to be sent from work address due to filters there, others from my personal address.
2) I thought when I got this app that the e-mail I created would simply be sent from my iPhone at a later time and/or date, and was surprised to read the popup message after scheduling my first e-mail. It states that my message has been sent to the developer's server to be sent at a later date (I'm paraphrasing).
This is disappointing for 2 reasons: First, although I'm sure the developer would reassure me that all e-mails are private, I don't like the thought of someone else having access to what I write (work or personal). Second, I live in NYC and thought this would be a great solution for times I want to write an e-mail while stuck underground with no signal. Since this app needs to communicate with a server to work, obviously it doesn't help me in this capacity. And yes, I know I can compose an e-mail, save it to Drafts & send it later. Thing is I have ADD & forget a lot of stuff, so having a tool that would allow me to compose an e-mail & not have to think about it again would've been fantastic.
I think this is a great idea, an as long as you don't change your From: field often & pretty much always have a signal, you'll probably get a lot of use out of it. Hope to see updates in the future addressing these issues!
The information may be outdated (2011-04-29 04:54:23). For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «Email It Later» applications
Reminding you to send those emails any time in the futureGot an idea for the boss in the middle of the night?Are you always forgetting to send important messages?Need to send remind yourself about business trips, client meetings or special events?Don't send it now, "Send It Later" it… more
Read It Later lets you save webpages to read later, even without an internet connection.It's been called "a DVR for the web" by the New York Times, Business Week, Time, TechCrunch and more.When you come across an article or a webpage you'd like to read but can't at that time… more
Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the stories that interest you. SAVE FOR LATER:The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. Itll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it… more
| Category: News
Send It Later (SIL) is an app designed to remind its users of sending a text message or an email at a future time. It allows users to save template messages for multiple uses, and allows them to create new ones. Schedule meetings and remind its attendees of the time by sending automatic messages … more
Ever been on the tube or metro and really really wanted to Google something? more
When you want to search something on the internet you should consider to give yourself a powerful instrument like Search IT Later. This tiny app is designed with simplicity on our minds.Search IT Later allows you to set up searches on multiple search engines like Google, Amazon, Yahoo, Wikipedia… more
My eCard is an app that can help you create your personal and individual e-cards with your own photos, in a very comfortable way.Featured in Australia, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and United StatesMy eCard is an awesome tool to create ecards. It is easy… more
Reminding you to send those emails any time in the futureGot an idea in the middle of the night?Are you always forgetting to send important messages?Need to send regular messages to yourself or others?Don't send it now, "POSTpone" itWith a handy pop-up dialog and alert, "… more
Description This App Saves You Money by avoiding tickets and it may also Save Your Life by reading your emails out loud while driving if youre an email addict like me Did you ever check your emails while driving? Me too Actually I almost crashed after checking my emails while driving, and that… more